Just a couple of times in the past, Microsoft released Home windows 11 edition 22H2 which provides a number of new functionalities to Home windows 11. As we know, every single new product launch/update has a set of known and unidentified bugs Windows 11 version 22H2 also incorporates a very long listing.
To fix sizeable issues determined in Home windows 11 version 22H2, the business has unveiled an optional KB5017389 update (Develop 22621.608) to exam it by the insiders and seekers just before the Patch Tuesday update coming on 11th October. This is the comprehensive changelog.
- Addresses concerns that cause updates to the Microsoft Shop to are unsuccessful.
- Updates the begin day for daylight saving time in Chile. It will start out on September 11, 2022, in its place of on September 4, 2022.
- Addresses an problem that has an effect on the font of three Chinese figures. When you structure these people as daring, the width dimension is wrong.
- Addresses an problem that forces the IE mode tabs in a session to reload.
- Addresses an situation that effectively opens a browser window in IE manner to display screen a PDF file. Later, browsing to a different IE method website within just the very same window fails.
- Provides more dynamic Widget content material to your taskbar with notification badging. When you open up the Widgets board, a banner seems at the top rated of the board. It gives much more information about what induced the notification badge.
- Addresses an challenge that impacts Dual SIM calling. If you decide on no SIM on your cellphone and initiate a connect with on your machine, Dual SIM operation does not perform.
- Addresses an situation that affects some applications that had been not signed by the Microsoft Keep. You need to reinstall them right after you upgrade the OS.
Home windows 11 KB5017389 update (Develop 22621.608) | Changelog
- Addresses an concern that affects some applications that ended up not signed by the Microsoft Retailer. You must reinstall them following you upgrade the OS.
- Addresses issues that trigger updates to the Microsoft Retail store to fall short.
- Addresses an challenge that stops you from signing in to several Microsoft Business 365 applications. This influences Outlook, Phrase, Groups, and so on
- Updates the commence day for daylight saving time in Chile. It will start on September 11, 2022 as a substitute of on September 4, 2022.
- Addresses an issue that has an effect on the Home windows Lookup provider. It triggers the indexing progress for the company to be sluggish.
- Addresses an concern that affects some processors. This problem happens when you turn on Hyper-V and kernel Direct Memory Access (DMA) protections.
- Addresses an situation that has an effect on a network’s static IP. The challenge triggers the configuration of the static IP to be inconsistent. Because of this, NetworkAdapterConfiguration() fails sporadically.
- Addresses an situation that influences Task Manager. It stops functioning when you change in between mild and darkish mode or transform the accent coloration.
- Addresses an issue that affects the font of a few Chinese people. When you format these people as daring, the width size is incorrect.
- Addresses an concern that affects graphics motorists that use d3d9on12.dll.
- Minimizes the power that the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol works by using on some equipment when they are in Slumber manner.
- Addresses an challenge that forces the IE mode tabs in a session to reload.
- Addresses an issue that impacts window.open in IE manner.
- Addresses an situation that productively opens a browser window in IE manner to screen a PDF file. Later, searching to yet another IE method web page within just the exact window fails.
- Addresses an problem that influences the Microsoft Japanese input technique editor (IME). Textual content reconversion fails when you use some third-celebration digital desktops.
- Addresses an issue that may possibly bring about an software to prevent responding. This could possibly take place when the enter queue overflows.
- Addresses an issue that has an effect on XML Paper Specification (XPS) viewers. This could possibly quit you from opening XPS documents in some non-English languages. These include some Japanese and Chinese character encodings. This concern impacts XPS and Open up XPS (OXPS) files.
- Addresses an problem that results in a replicate print queue. Due to the fact of this, the initial print queue stops doing work.
- Addresses an issue that could possibly bypass MSHTML and ActiveX regulations for Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC).
- Addresses an situation that impacts the Miracast UI. At times it closes much too shortly when you cast to gadgets that use the DeviceObjectType:Aep.
- Adds additional dynamic Widgets information to your taskbar with notification badging. When you open up the Widgets board, a banner appears at the top rated of the board. It gives extra information and facts about what brought on the notification badge.
- Addresses an concern that has an effect on the SharedPC account manager. The difficulty stops it from deleting lots of accounts all through cleanup.
- Addresses an issue that leads to LogonUI.exe to halt operating. Since of this, you can not dismiss the lock screen to look at the credentials display screen.
- Addresses an difficulty that influences Dual SIM contacting. If you pick no SIM on your mobile phone and initiate a connect with on your system, Twin SIM performance does not get the job done.
- Addresses an problem that affects the FindNextFileNameW() operate. It may possibly leak memory.
- Addresses an difficulty that has an effect on robocopy. Robocopy fails to established a file to the right modified time when using the /IS choice.
- Addresses an concern that impacts cldflt.sys. A end mistake takes place when it is made use of with Microsoft OneDrive.
- Addresses an difficulty that impacts Roaming Consumer Profiles. Soon after you signal in or signal out, some of your settings are not restored.
- Addresses an concern that influences the LanmanWorkstation assistance. It leaks memory when you mount a network generate.
Story posted by Kunal Chowdhury on
Kunal Chowdhury is a Microsoft Windows Insider MVP, and Content material Creator. He publishes newest tech information, article content, and testimonials on kunal-chowdhury.com that has 2 million+ every month sights. DM him on [email protected] if you want to explore on any small business collaboration opportunities.